Report a Maintenance Issue
Should you wish to report a maintenance problem with your property please fill out the maintenance form giving details of the problems. Our office hours are between 9:00AM and 5:30PM Monday to Friday and between 9:00AM and 1:00PM on Saturdays. We aim to respond to all maintenance issues by the next working day. Should you not hear from us during office hours of the next working day, please call our offices on 01603 765858.
In the event of a genuine emergency outside of working hours please contact our office on 01603 765858 which will automatically divert to our Emergency Helpline. Emergency repairs means those repairs which are necessary to alleviate, remove or reduce risk to the safety, security or health of a tenant, the general public or the property.
In the event of you smelling gas, evacuate the property IMMEDIATELY and please call the free Gas Emergency Services emergency line immediately on 0800 111 999 from outside of the property. Once outside, DO NOT RE-ENTER THE PROPERTY.
Before you submit this maintenance form, please make sure you have checked the following common causes:
- If you have no electricity and you are on a prepaid meter, have you still got credit?
- If you have no electricity and are not on a prepaid meter or you have credit, is there a power cut in your area? Check with your next door neighbour to see if they have power.
- Did your power go out as you turned on an appliance? If you are the owner of this appliance and it caused the power to trip, you may be charged a callout fee.
- If you have no water, check to see if your neighbour has water. If your neighbour has no water, please call Anglian Water.
- If you have an oil boiler which has stopped working, please check that your tank still contains oil. If it is out of oil, please refill the tank and see if the boiler will reignite before contacting us.
- If you have a gas boiler where the gas is prepaid, please check you have credit on your account. If you are out of credit, please top up your meter before contacting us.
- If the blocked drain is within your internal pipework, you will normally be liable for its repair.
Please be aware that if it is considered the issue is as a consequence of your mis-use/delay in reporting problem/or when a contractor attends no issue is identified you could be liable for the contractors charge.